From Monday 17 May Libraries will be open for
- Browsing and book borrowing
- Computer use (30 minute sessions extendable to 2 hours dependent on availability)
- Bookable study space
- Bookable children's story times and activities. Please contact the library for dates and times.
- An order and collect service is also available.
To ensure the library is safe for everyone, please
- Wear a mask if you can.
- Use the sanitiser provided before entering the library.
- Maintain social distance at all times
Monday||9am - 7pm||
01924 305 376
Local Studies Library/Museum:
01924 305 356
Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
Wednesday||9am - 7pm|
Thursday||9am - 7pm|
Friday||9am - 5pm|
Saturday||9am - 4pm|
Resources and Services
We are proud to offer Tovertafel, a magic table stimulating both physical and emotional activity encouraging social interaction that creates moments of happiness for people living with dementia and learning difficulties.