From Monday 12 April Libraries will be open for browsing and book borrowing, computer use and bookable study space. An order and collect service is also available.
We are operating reduced hours and activities in order to be Covid-19 Secure so that you can visit and use the library with confidence.
- Face Masks: You should wear a mask if you can.
- Hand sanitising: Customers must use the sanitiser provided before entering the library.
- Borrowing: The library will be open for self-serve book borrowing and return.
- Computers: Computer use is limited to 30 minutes and pre-booking is advised
- Events: There will be no weekly events, story times or regular meetings on the premises until further notice.
- Study Space: One hour bookable study spaces available in most libraries - contact your local library to book.
- Fines: We stopped charging fines for overdue items from 1 April 2020
- Joining: From 1 October 2020 you can join the library without proof of identification.
- Food and drink: Teas, coffees and refreshments/foods not to be consumed on the premises.
Monday||10am - 4pm||
01924 305 376
Local Studies Library/Museum:
01924 305 356
Tuesday||10am - 4pm|
Wednesday||10am - 4pm|
Thursday||10am - 4pm|
Friday||10am - 4pm|
Saturday||10am - 4pm|
Resources and Services
Tovertafel – temporarily suspended
We are proud to offer Tovertafel, a magic table stimulating both physical and emotional activity encouraging social interaction that creates moments of happiness for people living with dementia and learning difficulties.