We are operating reduced hours and activities in order to be Covid-19 Secure so that you can visit and use the library with confidence.
- Hand sanitising: Customers must use the sanitiser provided before entering the library.
- Borrowing: The library will be open for self-serve book borrowing and return.
- Computers: Computer use is limited to 30 minutes and must be pre-booked online or by telephone.
- Events: There will be no weekly events, story times or regular meetings on the premises until further notice.
- Fines: We stopped charging fines for overdue items from 1 April 2020
- Food and drink: Teas, coffees and refreshments/foods not to be consumed on the premises.
- Online resources: Our online resources, including weekly story times, continue to be available. See our full range of online resources.
- Printer: Printing, scanning and photocopying will be self-serve, customers must sign up to a Papercut account and have the correct change to use these services.
Monday||10am - 4pm||
01924 305 376
Local Studies Library/Museum:
01924 305 356
Tuesday||10am - 4pm|
Wednesday||10am - 4pm|
Thursday||10am - 4pm|
Friday||10am - 4pm|
Saturday||10am - 4pm|
Resources and Services
Maps custom-printed on demand
- Wide range of books and more for all ages Large local history collection with 6 microform readers – temporarily suspended
- Children's section from toddler to teenager
- Collections of books in foreign languages
- 10 computers with internet access
- Free WiFi
- Printing and scanning facilities
- Designated quiet zones for study Tovertafel – temporarily suspended
Tovertafel – temporarily suspended
We are proud to offer Tovertafel, a magic table stimulating both physical and emotional activity encouraging social interaction that creates moments of happiness for people living with dementia and learning difficulties.