The library is re-opening on 11 July 2020 with reduced hours initially – see schedule below. There will be changes to its operation to protect the health of everyone.
- Hand sanitising: Customers must use the sanitiser provided before entering the library.
- Borrowing: The library will be open for self-serve book borrowing and return.
- Computers: Computer use is limited to 30 minutes and must be pre-booked online or by telephone.
- Events: There will be no weekly events, story times or regular meetings on the premises until further notice.
- Fines: We stopped charging fines for overdue items from 1 April 2020
- Food and drink: Teas, coffees and refreshments/foods not to be consumed on the premises.
- Online resources: Our online resources, including weekly story times, continue to be available. See our full range of online resources.
- Printer: Printing, scanning and photocopying will be self-serve, customers must sign up to a Papercut account and have the correct change to use these services.
- Toilets: Public toilets will be closed.
01924 302 525
Tuesday||1pm - 4:30pm|
Friday||10am - 1pm|
Saturday||10am - 1pm|
Resources and Services
- Access to a wide range of books and more for all ages
- Local and family history collection
- Children's section from toddler to teenager
- 3 computers with internet access
- Free WiFi
- Printing and scanning facilities
- Self-service check-outs Tovertafel -
Programme of weekly activities for all ages - temporarily suspended
School and group visits welcome - temporarily suspended
- Accessible facilities, induction loop Accessible toilets - temporarily closed
- Car park adjacent to library
Tovertafel - temporarily suspended
We are proud to offer Tovertafel, a magic table stimulating both physical and emotional activity encouraging social interaction that creates moments of happiness for people living with dementia.