From Monday 17 May Libraries will be open for
- Browsing and book borrowing
- Computer use (30 minute sessions extendable to 2 hours dependent on availability)
- Bookable study space
- Bookable children's story times and activities. Please contact the library for dates and times.
- An order and collect service is also available.
To ensure the library is safe for everyone, please
- Wear a mask if you can.
- Use the sanitiser provided before entering the library.
- Maintain social distance at all times
Monday||9:30am - 6pm||
01977 723 220
Tuesday||9:30am - 5pm|
Wednesday||9:30am - 1pm|
Friday||9:30am - 5pm|
Saturday||10am - 1pm|
Resources and Services
Access to a wide range of books and more for all ages
- Local and family history collection
- Microfilm reader
- Children's section from toddler to teenager
8 computers with internet access - pre booking is advised
- Free WiFi
Printing and scanning facilities
- Self-service check-outs Programme of weekly activities for all ages - sessions to be booked in advance
School and group visits welcome
- Accessible facilities, induction loop
- Pay and display car park behind library
We are proud to offer Tovertafel, a magic table stimulating both physical and emotional activity encouraging social interaction that creates moments of happiness for people living with dementia and learning difficulties.