From Monday 12 April Libraries will be open for browsing and book borrowing, computer use and bookable study space. An order and collect service is also available.
We are operating reduced hours and activities in order to be Covid-19 Secure so that you can visit and use the library with confidence.
- Face Masks: You should wear a mask if you can.
- Hand sanitising: Customers must use the sanitiser provided before entering the library.
- Borrowing: The library will be open for self-serve book borrowing and return.
- Computers: Computer use is limited to 30 minutes and pre-booking is advised
- Events: There will be no weekly events, story times or regular meetings on the premises until further notice.
- Study Space: One hour bookable study spaces available in most libraries - contact your local library to book.
- Fines: We stopped charging fines for overdue items from 1 April 2020
- Joining: From 1 October 2020 you can join the library without proof of identification.
- Food and drink: Teas, coffees and refreshments/foods not to be consumed on the premises.
Monday||10am - 1pm||
Lake Lock Road
01924 303 130
Tuesday||10am - 3pm|
Thursday||10am - 3pm|
Friday||10am - 1pm|
Saturday||10am - 1pm|
Resources and Services
Access to a wide range of books and more for all ages
- Local and family history collection
- Children's section from toddler to teenager
3 computers with internet access - pre booking is advised
Bookable study space
- Free WiFi - temporarily suspended
Printing and scanning facilities - For pre booked computer sessions only
- Self-service check-outs - temporarily suspended Programme of weekly activities for all ages -
School and group visits welcome - temporarily suspended
- Accessible facilities, induction loop,
- Car park at front of library