Wakefield Libraries are in the process of changing their Library Management Supplier, to allow for essential work to be carried out some of our systems will be unavailable.
From Monday 13 September until further notice you will not be able to place reservations on the online catalogue or in any of our libraries. Once the new system is running reservations will resume.
Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.
From Monday 19 July we want you to visit our libraries with confidence and feel safe. We are therefore keeping some of our safety measures in place. This includes:
- Asking customers to sanitise their hands
- Asking staff and customer to wear face coverings, if they can
- One way systems to remain in place
- Computer use will resume to 2 hours
- Track and trace codes and paper alternatives will remain in place we do encourage customers to use this
For further information visit http://bit.ly/CoronaWFD