Report graffiti

An arm and hand spraying graffiti onto a wall

Before you start your request

If the property or structure is privately owned, it is up to the landowner's to remove the graffiti. The landowner can ask us to remove it, which we will charge for.

If the land, property or structure belongs to Wakefield District Housing. You can contact them on 0345 8 507 507

If the offender is known, please provide as much detail as possible including name and address.

You will need to tell us:

  • the exact location of the graffiti
  • if the graffiti is offensive (and if so, why)
  • if you know who did the graffiti (and if so, details of this person)

Report graffiti

Help us improve

Select how useful the page is
Back to top