Bridges and structures

an image of a footbridge structure

Before you start your request

You will need to tell us:

  • The type of structure you are enquiring about
  • If the structure is damaged (and if so: details of the damage and who caused it, if known)

This form is to be used for enquiries regarding or reporting damage to structures such as:

  • Bridges
  • Culverts
  • Subways
  • Footbridges
  • Sign Gantries
  • Retaining Walls

Report damage to structures

If you wish to report damage to structures, please fill in our online form, after which we will receive an application number. If you provide us with an email address an automated acknowledgment of your request will be sent to you. 

How would you like to continue

Help us improve

Select how useful the page is
Back to top