Overgrown trees, hedges and shrubs

man trimming a tree

Before you start your request

We are not responsible for any overhanging vegetation coming from private land or land owned by WDH. In order to resolve an overhanging vegetation issue in either case, you will need to contact the landowner or WDH.

If the problem you wish to report is about a tree, please use the report an issue with a tree form.

Use this form to report any vegetation (such as trees, bushes, hedges, etc.) that are:

  • overhanging the Road
  • overhanging a Public Right of Way
  • overhanging onto an Open Space
  • overhanging a Private Property

You can also use this form to make any enquiries related to overhanging vegetation.

You will need to tell us:

  • where the overhanging vegetation is
  • what it is overhanging (For example: a road, pavement, or open space)

Report an issue with overhanging vegetation

If you wish to report an issue with overhanging vegetation, please fill in our online form. After this we will receive an application number. If you provide us with an email address an automated acknowledgment of your request will be sent to you.

How would you like to continue

Help us improve wakefield.gov.uk

Select how useful the page is
Back to top