Highways and pavements obstructions

A big and muddy pot hole in a road surface

Please note:

We deal with hazards that are blocking roads and pavements (such as: scaffolding, skips, and roadworks).

We do not deal with cars or other vehicles blocking pavements. Please contact the police or non-emergency 101 for this.

To report a dangerous hazard on the road please call 0345 8 506 506 now. Our 24hrs phone service will deal with these cases immediately. Please do not report emergency cases through MyAccount as this will delay the team getting to the location.

You will need to tell us:

  • The type of hazard you want to report
  • The exact location of the vehicle (for example; outside No.10 Church Road rather than just Church Road)
  • The log reference number from emergency services (if known)

Report a hazard on the road

If you wish to report a hazard on the road, please fill in our online form, after which we will receive an application number. If you provide us with an email address an automated acknowledgment of your request will be sent to you. 

How would you like to continue

Help us improve wakefield.gov.uk

Select how useful the page is
Back to top