Supported housing

If you need practical support to live independently, there are many supported housing projects in Wakefield that may be able to help you. These are run by a variety of organisations for a wide range of people with different support needs.

Some supported housing services accept applications direct from the public. Some others need a referral from another agency.

Schemes will want to know about your housing and support needs. This often means getting information from other people such as your doctor or social worker.

More information on Housing related support, Pathways and referral forms can be found here.

Help us improve

Select how useful the page is
Back to top