Report a problem with a road sign or street furniture

a pile of various road signs

Before you start your request

You will need to tell us:

  • The exact location of your request

  • The type of sign, structure, or furniture

  • What needs to be installed or repaired

This form is for enquiries relating to:

  • Road signs
  • Street nameplates
  • Flashing signs
  • Guard rails
  • Temporary event signs
  • Tourist attraction signs
  • Over-height vehicle signs
  • Benches and other street furniture
  • Street Lighting

To report a problem with street lighting, go to the street lighting page.

To report a problem with traffic lights, go to the traffic lights page.

Report a problem with a road sign, structure, or street furniture

If you wish to report a problem with a road sign, structure or street furniture, please fill in our online form, after which you will receive an application number. If you provide us with an email address an automated acknowledgment of your request will be sent to you. 

How would you like to continue

Help us improve

Select how useful the page is
Back to top