Regulatory support and primary authority
Are you thinking of changing your Food Business model to adapt to the Covid-19 restrictions? We’re happy to support you in doing this. Download the attachment
‘Adapting your Food Business model’ for guidance on how to stay compliant while doing so.
We offer consultancy, compliance and regulation advice to businesses in the Wakefield district.
If you want expert and tailored advice on regulatory compliance, with a single point of contact, we have a range of options to suit you:
- Getting started – the essentials for any new business
- Gain or Retain – for any food business wanting to achieve the best food hygiene rating
- Bespoke advice for food safety management systems (HACCP)
- Verification and audits of food safety and health and safety systems
Primary Authority partnerships for multi-site businesses
Why choose us:
- Range of packages and prices to suit your budget
- Proven expertise in compliance advice
- Practical interpretation of the law
- Assured advice
- Includes food, fire, health and safety and Trading Standards advice