How to make a request

The Freedom of Information Act gives you the right to ask to see or be provided with a copy of any information that any public body holds.

You need to make a request to us in writing.

You can write to or email the Freedom of Information Team for information held by us. Please make sure you provide us with your name and address (or email) so that we get back to you as quickly as possible.

If you need help about how to make your request or you're not sure about what you should be asking to see, please contact the Freedom of Information team.


If you want to make a complaint about a Freedom of Information request, please follow our FOI complaints procedure.

Contact us

Corporate Information Governance

Corporate Information Governance Team
County Hall
Bond Street

01924 306 112