Following recent Government advice, we will be able to reopen our Gyms and Swimming Pools on Wednesday, December 2nd which is great news for those keen to get back into their fitness routine. We will be delighted to see you back where our COVID-19 secure systems will remain as before.
Following the full lockdown announced for November, we refunded your monthly payment and froze all payments for December. This was given the uncertainty of when we would be able to safely open.
No group fitness classes will be permitted in December and we will operate a reduced service from 24th Dec until 2nd Jan as part of our usual Christmas closures.
Given this, we feel it is only fair to give you some different options for December.
Option 1 - Remain on freeze - No action required from you - no monthly payment will be taken. You will not be able to use the facilities.
Option 2 - Opt back in- If you wish to reactivate your membership, simply reply to this email stating "opt in". One of our team will contact you for a manual payment of your usual monthly amount and you will be able to use your Aspire membership throughout December and book in the usual ways.
Option 3 - Pay and play - No immediate action required - your membership will remain frozen and no monthly payment will be taken. However if you would like to book a gym session or swim in December, you will need to pay for the individual session at the time of booking.
PAY + PLAY sessions for non-members are available.
If you have particular queries or questions regarding your membership the best way to contact us is through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that for you, exercise is much more than just "working out". It is an essential part of our physical and emotional wellbeing as well as being proven to reduce the symptoms of COVID-19.
As a way of helping you remain active, we are launching the Aspire Health app- in the first instance available to both members and non-members, we have a range of on-demand classes ready for you to take part in right now or whenever suits you.
Simply follow the instructions below to get moving with a familiar face from our dedicated team or library class content from our partners at Technogym.
How to download the app
- Download the FREE Aspire Health app from theApple App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the Aspire Health app and create a mywellness account by completing the personal details section. [If you are currently an Aspire Health member, please use the email address we have on file that links to your membership]
- Follow the registration process, making sure to accept the terms and conditions.
- Create mywellness account" to complete the process.
How to access on-demand content
- Make sure you have chosen "Aspire @ Home" as your facility. This can be changed by going to the app home screen – clicking the drop down option at the top- selecting "Aspire @ Home".
- Click on the "On-demand classes" tile.
- Search through the collection of pre-recorded videos and chose your favourite.
- Press START!