Report a problem with a road sign or street furntiure

Please note:

This form is for enquiries relating to:

  • Road signs
  • Street name plates
  • Flashing signs
  • Guard rails
  • Temporary event signs
  • Tourist attraction signs
  • Over height vehicle signs
  • Benches and other street furniture
  • Street Lighting

To report a problem with street lighting, go to the street lighting page.

To report a problem with traffic lights, go to the traffic lights page.

You will need to tell us:

  • The exact location of your request

  • The type of sign, structure or furniture

  • What needs to be installed or repaired

Report a problem with a road sign, structure or street furniture

If you wish to report a problem with a road sign, structure or street furniture, please fill in our online form, after which we will receive an application number. If you provide us with an email address an automated acknowledgment of your request will be sent to you. 

How would you like to continue

Register for MyAccount and Report

Login to MyAccount and Report