Raising a bollard enquiry

Please note:

This form is to be used for reporting an issue with a raised bollard or to request a key fob for access to a precinct blocked off by raised bollards.

If you do not have permission to be in the precinct you are enquiring about, we will not be able to provide a key fob.

To report a problem with street lighting, go to the Street lighting page.

To report a problem with traffic lights, go to the Report a problems with traffic lights or signals page.

You will need to tell us:

  • Where the problem is
  • The type of sign, structure or furniture
  • How the item was damaged

Raising a bollard enquiry

If you wish to make a raising a bollard enquiry, please fill in our online form, after which we will receive an application number. If you provide us with an email address an automated acknowledgment of your request will be sent to you. 

How would you like to continue

Register for MyAccount and Enquire

Login to MyAccount and Enquire