Highway drainage - flooded roads

Please note:

If you have not done so already, you will need to contact Yorkshire Water before filling out this form. This will also apply if your request concerns a surcharging gully.

Before you start, you will need to tell us:

  • The exact location location of the flooding/drainage issue
  • The type of issue (such as a flooding highway, property, damaged gully, etc.)
  • The details of your issue

Report flooding and drainage issues:

Register for MyAccount and Report

Login to MyAccount and Report