Bridges and structures

Please note:

This form is to be used for enquiries regarding or reporting damage of structures such as:

  • Bridges
  • Culverts
  • Subways
  • Footbridges
  • Sign Gantries
  • Retaining Walls

You will need to tell us:

  • The type of structure you are enquiring about
  • If the structure is damaged (and if so: details of the damage and who caused it, if known)

Report damage of structures

If you wish to report damage of structures, please fill in our online form, after which we will receive an application number. If you provide us with an email address an automated acknowledgment of your request will be sent to you. 

How would you like to continue

Register for MyAccount and Enquire/Report

Continue to MyAccount and Enquire/Report