Due to complications arising from our recent systems outage some customers may not have been receiving notifications via email or text message from us.
We are now resending these notifications. If the issue did not affect you, you may receive duplicate notifications. If so please ignore them, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
From Monday 19 July we want you to visit our libraries with confidence and feel safe. We are therefore keeping some of our safety measures in place. This includes:
- Asking customers to sanitise their hands
- Asking staff and customer to wear face coverings, if they can
- One way systems to remain in place
- Computer use will resume to 2 hours
- Track and trace codes and paper alternatives will remain in place we do encourage customers to use this