From Monday 19 July we want you to visit our libraries with confidence and feel safe. We are therefore keeping some of our safety measures in place. This includes:
- Asking customers to sanitise their hands
- Asking staff and customer to wear face coverings, if they can
- One way systems to remain in place
- Computer use will resume to 2 hours
- Track and trace codes and paper alternatives will remain in place we do encourage customers to use this
For further information visit http://bit.ly/CoronaWFD
Individual library email addresses can be found on the local library pages.
Talk to a member of staff in any library. They will be happy to assist with your query.
Telephone: Library Support Services - 01924 302210
Mini Com: Wakefield Council Customer Contact Centre - 0345 8 506 506
(Typetalk calls welcome)
Find the telephone number for your local library
PO Box 700
Fax: 01924 302245
Local studies enquiries
If your query is related to local and family history you can contact our local studies department.
Telephone: 01924 305 356
Complaints and compliments
If you wish to make a complaint, compliment or comment about the services we provide please go to the Council's
complaints and compliments pages for further information.