Supported housing

If you need practical support to live independently, there are a number of supported housing projects in Wakefield that may be able to help you. These are run by a variety of organisations for a wide range of people with different support needs.

Some supported housing services accept applications direct from the public, but others require a referral from another agency. Schemes will want to know about your housing and support needs. This often means getting information from other people such as your doctor or social worker.

More information on Housing related support, Pathways and referral forms can be found here.