It is very important to regard this period of uncertainty as an opportunity rather than a jail sentence. With restrictions in place, normal exercise sources aren't currently available.
Aspire Health and our partners have some fantastic resources available to keep you active at home during this testing times.
We know that for you, exercise is much more than just "working out". It is an essential part of our physical and emotional wellbeing as well as being proven to reduce the symptoms of COVID-19.
As a way of helping you remain active, we are launching the Aspire Health app- in the first instance available to both members and non-members, we have a range of on-demand classes ready for you to take part in right now or whenever suits you.
Simply follow the instructions below to get moving with a familiar face from our dedicated team or library class content from our partners at Technogym.
How to download the app
- Download the FREE Aspire Health app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Open the Aspire Health app and create a mywellness account by completing the personal details section. [If you are currently an Aspire Health member, please use the email address we have on file that links to your membership]
- Follow the registration process, making sure to accept the terms and conditions.
- Create mywellness account" to complete the process.
How to access on-demand content
- Make sure you have chosen "Aspire @ Home" as your facility. This can be changed by going to the app home screen – clicking the drop down option at the top- selecting "Aspire @ Home".
- Click on the "On-demand classes" tile.
- Search through the collection of pre-recorded videos and chose your favourite.
- Press START!
Working From Home
Set up your workspace
Find an area in your home that's conducive to working, whether it's a desk or the couch. Just make sure it allows you to stay focused.
Stick to your routine
Wake up early, take a shower, have breakfast or a cup of coffee. This helps prepare your mind and body for a productive day of working.
Have a to do list
Before you start, list down your priorities for the day. Set pockets of time to complete your tasks and make sure you stick to your schedule.
Check-in with your boss and colleagues from time to time. Update them on your schedule and deliverables, especially if there are any changes.
Download one of our home workouts below:
Kettle Bell Home Work Out
Pilates Home Work Out
Bike Home Work Out
Home Sweat Home