Wakefield Council's Business Advice and Training Team offer a wide range of e-Learning courses to suit all employment needs, including Allergens, Food Safety, Health and Safety, Personal Licensing and First Aid.
Click here to view a full list of available courses.
Booking your e-Learning through Wakefield Council entitles you to preferential rates so please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to book, or see below to view more options.
To book yourself or an employee onto an e-learning course contact email@example.com. We will need the date of birth and email address of the learner.
Our e-learning courses enable you to
- Study at a time and location that is convenient for you
- Control the pace of your learning
- Bookmark your place to stop and start at any time
- Print revision notes
- Receive an instant digital certificate
- Receive alternate options for those who have a visual impairment or a poor internet connection
For businesses purchasing on behalf of employees, we can set up your own Online Learner Management Area for you to keep track and monitor the progress of your employees, at no extra charge.
Blended courses comprise of online training completed in your own time followed by a short classroom revision session and test paper. The blended option turns your e-Learning into a nationally recognized Ofqual qualification – just make sure you bring your online pass certificate with you.
Available for Food Safety in Catering, Supervising Food Safety and First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid courses, it:
- Reducing classroom time
- Reduces the overall cost of your training
- Is easier to fit into a busy schedule
- Our Food Safety revision sessions also feature bonus material not included in e-learning modules such as allergen awareness, what an EHO will look for during the inspection process and how to achieve the best Food Hygiene Rating score
To start your eLearning email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01924 305971.