Skip to content
Wakefield Council Home
Submit search

Business services

Before a marriage or civil partnership can take place at a venue or religious building, the building must be legally approved by the local authority or the General Register Office. Specific legal requirements and conditions must be met. The following pages are for persons or bodies operating or intending to operate one of the following establishments.