Report weed control

Before you start

We only deal with weed problems on Council land. If the land is privately owned​ you will need to contact the landowner.

You will need to tell us:

  • Where the problem is

Please provide as much detail as possible about the location of the weeds.

Start now >>

Other information

For enquiries about Japanese knotweed and giant hogweed please see the website.