It is an offence to allow any dog to be dangerously out of control in a public place.
The dog does not have to bite someone - you can still be prosecuted and fined up to £5000 if the dog is being aggressive.
Please note: There are no provisions for dog collections on a weekend or out of hours.
Dangerous dogs out of hours need to be referred to the police by ringing 101
Use this form to report:
- A dog that is roaming around loose and is being aggressive towards people or other animals
- A dog that has attacked someone or another animal and there is a risk of further injury because the dog is still in the area
You will need to tell us:
- The exact location of the dangerous dog
- A description of the dog (such as it's breed, size, colour, age etc.)
- What has happened
- If you have told the Police and a log number if you have one
Report a dangerous dog
If you wish to apply for an allotment garden or land, please fill in our online form, after which we will receive an application number. If you provide us with an email address an automated acknowledgment of your request will be sent to you.
How would you like to continue
Register for MyAccount and Apply