Report an abandoned vehicle

Before you start

Use this form to report abandoned vehicles and burnt-out cars or vans.

You will need to tell us:

  • Exact location of the vehicle (for example outside No. 10 Church Road rather than just Church Road)
  • Make and model of vehicle (for example Ford Focus)
  • Colour of vehicle
  • Registration Number
  • General condition of the vehicle (for example burnt out)
Start now >>

Other information

Abandoned vehicles on private land need to be removed by the landowner.

Tax discs

Tax discs are no longer displayed in vehicles. If you think a car is not taxed you need to contact the DVLA. They deal with all report of untaxed vehicles.