Applications are now open
This website is for the use of Wakefield residents only. If you are not a Wakefield resident, please refer to the local authority where you live.
If your child already attends a primary school and you wish to apply for a transfer to another primary school, you will find further information in ‘Transferring schools or new to Wakefield’.
Before you start
Start now >>
If your child was born between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014, you can apply for a full time school place, from
1 November 2017.
The closing date for applications is 16 January 2018.
You will need to create an online admission account on the
and provide a username and password.
Find out how to login
Results will be available on 16 April 2018 when you will need to log back into your account using your username and password
Unfortunately this link does not work in Internet Explorer 8, or when using later versions of Internet Explorer with the 'compatibility view' setting turned on.
- update your browser,
- disable 'compatibility view' for this site,
or paste this link an alternative browser: https://onlineadmissions.wakefield.gov.uk/enrol/website/default.aspx
How to login
- You will need to create a user account with a password so that your school application can only be accessed by you. You will need to make a note of your login details as you will need these to access your account to see your result.
- Please seek advice from School Admissions if you wish to make changes to your application once it has been submitted. If you don't, your changes might not be recorded.
- To create a user account, please select ‘Create Account’ when you reach the Enrol Website.
- You must create a new user account even if you have used this system to apply for a school place before.
It is your responsibility to apply for a school place for your child. The application must be made by someone with legal Parental Responsibility for the child.
All applications will be treated fairly and allocated in accordance with the published admissions criteria.
We take the issue of fraudulent applications very seriously. You can find further information regarding this matter in the guide for parents.
You can also find information about what to do if you change address in the guide for parents.