How can you get Early Help?

​You can contact some services offering Early Help directly – please see the external links to their websites.

I want to know 'what's on' for families near me

Our events

I need support for a family

If you are a parent, carer or young person please see the external links for information, or you can request support by phoning one of our Children First Hubs.

If you are a professional, have completed an assessment and wish to access additional support for a child or family, please see the external links for information.

If you would like support from the Children First Hubs please complete a referral form and attach an up-to-date assessment.

Contact us

Central Wakefield Hub:

Rural/Normanton Hub:

Castleford/Pontefract Hub:

Featherstone/South East Hub:

If a child is being abused or neglected please contact the police or Social Care Direct

Tel: 0345 8 503 503