Request a road licence

Before you start

You need a road licence for:

  • Skip hire, where the skip is going on the road
  • Scaffolding, where the scaffolding is going on the road.
  • Displaying banners

What we need to know

  • Where the licence is for
  • What type of licence you need
Start now >>