Before you start
We take allegations of Blue Badge fraud seriously.
You will need to tell us:
Start now >>
- The name of the badge holder
- The person using the badge
- The registration number of the vehicle using the badge
- The badge serial number
- Where the vehicle was parked
- At what times the vehicle was parked
Misuse of a Blue Badge is a serious offence.
It is a criminal offence for non-disabled people to use a blue badge and you can be fined up to £1,000.
It is a criminal offence to drive a car that is displaying a Blue Badge without the badge holder in the vehicle.