Results are now available.
Before you start
Start now >>
- Results are now available. You will need to log back into your account using your username and password. Find out how to login.
- You should read the guide for parents for more information.
- If you are unable to log back into your account because you have forgotten your security information, you will need to wait for your decision letter to arrive in the post.
- Decisions will not be given out over the phone.
How to login
- You will need to create a user account with a password so that your school application can only be accessed by you. You will need to make a note of your login details as you will need these every time you wish to access your application.
- Please seek advice from School Admissions if you wish to make changes to your application once it has been submitted. If you don't, your changes might not being recorded.
- To create a user account, please select ‘Create Account’ when you reach the Enrol Website.
- You must create a new user account even if you have used this system to apply for a school place before.
It is your responsibility to apply for a school place for your child.
All applications will be treated fairly and allocated in accordance with the published admissions criteria.
We take the issue of fraudulent applications very seriously. You can find further information regarding this matter in the guide for parents.
You can also use
this application form to apply for a place.
For further information, please call the School Admissions Team