Wakefield City Centre, Mulberry Way (SW-bound), Wakefield WF1
This car park is covered by CCTV and has been awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking Award. Assistance is available by calling the telephone number or pressing the ‘Help’ buttons found on the entry/exit barriers and pay stations.
Maximum height 2.2 metres / 7 feet 2 inches
Short stay places
331 short stay spaces available at 60p per hour up to a maximum of 5 hours in any 24 hour period. There is a charge of £45 for parking for more than 5 hours.
Pay stations are available on levels 1, 2, 3 and 5.
short stay button and park in the bays marked with a red band on
levels 5 and 6
900 spaces available for rail users
Rail users should press the
rail button and park on
levels 1 to 4 in the bays marked with a green band. Permits should be displayed inside the windscreen.
Charges for rail users or long stay
- Monday to Friday - £10 per day
- Saturday and Sunday - £5 per day
- Weekly (seven consecutive days) £40
- Long Weekend (6am Friday to 11.59pm Monday) £17
- Monthly, quarterly and annual passes are also available from Westgate Train Station
Payment can be made by cash or debit/credit card