Apprenticeships at Wakefield Council
New Apprenticeship now available in Operational Administration and Facilities.
Kick start your career, gaining experience and qualifications, by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. The closing date is 13 June.
Please view our videos, and PDF links on this page to help you complete your application – the best of luck!
We typically recruit in the areas listed below. Please click 'Apply now' to see what is currently available.
Apply now >>
- Accountancy Trainee
- Administration - to provide business support to front line services
- Customer Services
- Data Information Systems
- Health and Safety
- Horticulture (Bereavement)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Operational Delivery Officer
- Path Maintenance and Construction
- Revenues and Benefits
- Road Worker
- Youth Justice - you must be 18 years or over at the start of this apprenticeship
Apprenticeships are generally 37 hours per week, but part-time roles may also be available.
Listen to what some of our apprentices think about being a Wakefield Council Apprentice.
Videos about applications and interviews