There are a number of ways you can join a one of our courses. It's best to try and enrol early.
You can enrol online on many of our courses. You will need to pay for your course with a debit or credit card. Please visit our
online course directory to check.
To make sure you have a place on the course you want, sendthe completed enrolment form, with credit card details or a cheque (made payable to 'WMDC') to the centre which is running your class.
We will give out receipts at the first session of the course. If you want one before then please send a stamped self-addressed envelope with your enrolment form.
Go to the centre which is running your class.
Please make a note of the start date and attend the first course session. Your place will be reserved unless we contact you.
For late enrolments and availability contact your chosen centre
Many of the advertised courses and new ones are offered again in Spring and Summer. If you wish to join a course throughout the year, contact your local centre for vacancies.
Do you need help with filling in the enrolment form, or more help with choosing your course?
Staff at your local centre will be happy to help.
The form and the brochure are available in large print on request. If another format would help you, please contact your local centre.
Enrolment ID needed for IT courses
from the British Computing Society (BCS)
If you wish to enrol on BCS IT courses you will need to provide
two forms of proof of identity at enrolment:
- One photograph, such as a passport or driving licence
- One proof of address, such as a recent utility bill.
If enrolling by post, you will need to send a photocopy of the relevant documents and show the original documents to the reception staff prior to your first session.
Cancellation and refunds
- No refunds will be given after the first two weeks of term, unless the course is cancelled and we cannot offer a reasonable alternative. Requests for refunds should be made in writing to the Service Manager, Adult Education at the Manygates Education Centre. Please state reasons and enclose your receipts.
- Where a single class is cancelled for reasons beyond our control an additional class will be scheduled to make up for the lost class.
- The Adult and Community Education Service reserve the right to close or cancel courses due to the unavailability of tutors, facilities or insufficient enrolment. If a course is cancelled, your fee will be refunded in full.