Apprenticeships at Wakefield Council
Three new apprenticeships have become available to join our apprenticeship programme:
Kick start your career, gaining experience and qualifications, by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. The closing date is 4 July.
Please view our videos, and PDF links on this page to help you complete your application – the best of luck!
We typically recruit in the areas listed below. Please click 'Apply now' to see what is currently available.
Apply now >>
- Accountancy Trainee
- Administration - to provide business support to front line services
- Customer Services
- Data Information Systems
- Health and Safety
- Horticulture (Bereavement)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Operational Delivery Officer
- Path Maintenance and Construction
- Revenues and Benefits
- Road Worker
- Youth Justice - you must be 18 years or over at the start of this apprenticeship
Apprenticeships are generally 37 hours per week, but part-time roles may also be available.
Listen to what some of our apprentices think about being a Wakefield Council Apprentice.
Videos about applications and interviews