Headline Sponsor of Wakefield Business week 2019
3 Sponsorship positions – each available at £2,000.
- Logo and company biography on the Wakefield First Website and marketing collateral
- Promotional banner at all WBW19 events
- Logo on all e-newsletters and event invites sent over to 9,000 Wakefield Businesses
- Inclusion in WBW19 social media campaign in association with Wakefield Business Week
- Inclusion in PR for WBW19 – Issued to Regional and National Media; Topic Magazine, Express Group, Rhubarb Radio, Insider
- Company logo included on lanyard strap, issued to all attendees
- Company advert with the lanyard events calendar.
Wakefield Festival of Food, Drink and Rhubarb
The first event in the 'foodie' calendar,
Wakefield's Festival of Food, Drink and Rhubarb event takes place over three days
every February. It attracts 125,000 residents, tourists and coach parties from across the
country. The festival celebrates Wakefield's famed heritage as part of the
'Rhubarb Triangle' and includes cookery demonstrations from celebrity chefs,
street entertainment and live music, rhubarb-themed markets.
Seaside in the City
Wakefield city centre's two-date Seaside in the City
event attracts nearly 50,000 people each year, with free family activities on offer
including the big beach, carousel rides, Punch and Judy shows, bumper boats and donkey
rides. More than 90% of families attending live within the Wakefield district, with the
remainder travelling from Sheffield, Bradford and York.
Seaside in Castleford
Castleford's growing Seaside event now attracts 8,000
visitors over the course of the day, with free activities including the big beach, Punch
and Judy shows, bumper boats and donkey rides. Virtually all families attending live
within the Wakefield district, with a small percentage travelling from neighbouring
Castleford's Roman Festival attracted more than 5,000
people thanks to its mix of fun and family-friendly activities which celebrated the
town's rich Roman heritage and history. All attendees came from within the district,
and it is hoped that next year's event will be even more successful with plans to
expand further across the town centre.
Staff Pride Awards
We offer a range of advertising opportunities through our
staff awards programme that include, headline sponsor and individual award sponsor, you
can also sponsor an element of the event such as the drinks reception, meal and more.
To enquire about any of our advertising or sponsorship
opportunities, please email