Customer feedback, consultation and news
Wakefield Registration and Celebratory Services is committed to improving service delivery and increasing customer satisfaction by making sure that the Service reflects the needs of its customers.
In order to do this it is important to seek the views and experiences of all those to whom the service is connected, including staff, stakeholders, customers and the public.
We are continuously seeking feedback to help improve the service we provide to our customers. You can help us do this by completing a ‘Customer Feedback’ online form.
- 99% of customers with an appointment, who arrived on time, were seen within 10 minutes of their appointment time
- 9 customers who arrived without an appointment were seen the same day
- 21 customers with an appointment failed to attend resulting in 7 hours of lost appointment time
- 202 (22%) customers arrived late for their appointment - although we try our best to see these customers straight away, this often has a knock on effect for the customers who follow
- 100% of emails, telephone and postal requests for replacement certificates were responded to within 5 working days
- We issued a total of 476 replacement certificates
We are pleased to report that we achieved all our targets last month.
Our customer engagement strategy has been developed to ensure that all consultation undertaken is effective, efficient and consistent. We aim to continuously improve our service through our consultation process.
Registration Service Delivery Plan
service delivery plan describes how the local Registration Service (Wakefield Registration & Celebratory Services) is structured, managed and delivered. It outlines the range of functions provided and how and where these services can be accessed. It includes the key service priorities and service deliverables achieved in 2019/2020 and those set for 2020/2021.