Before you start

If the land, property or structure is privately owned it is the landowner's responsibility to remove the graffiti. The Landowner can ask us to remove the graffiti but there will be a charge.

If the land, property or structure belongs to Wakefield District Housing. You can contact them on 0345 8 507 507

If the offender is known, please provide as much detail as possible including name and address.

You will need to tell us:

  • Where the graffiti is
  • If it is offensive
  • A description of the graffiti
  • If you know the person who did it and where they live
Start now >>