- Phone the Contact Centre on 0845 8 506 506 - 24-hours 7 days a week
- Report graffiti online using the Neighbourhood Action Form
What is the problem?
Graffiti are words or drawings, that are written, painted, sprayed or scratched on the surface of any property. Graffiti is illegal, spoils public and private property and can be very costly to remove. Wakefield Council is committed to a cleaner, safer, healthier and attractive environment and we are determined to deal with incidents of graffiti quickly.
When reporting graffiti you can help us by giving us as much information as possible including:-
- The location of the graffiti
- A description of the graffiti (what it refers to)
- What was used e.g. spray paint, marker pen, paint
- What kind of surface has been vandalised (e.g. wooden fence, brick wall)
- Details of who was responsible for the graffiti, if known