Places will be offered according to:
- Availability of spaces, taking into account the room sizes, staff/child ratios, the age of the child and the registration requirements.
- In order to keep fees more realistic, the nursery will recruit staff as needed, therefore, a waiting list will operate.
- How the funding is targeted for the Neighbourhood Nursery Initiative.
- When the application is received.
- A child requiring a full-time place will usually have preference over one requiring part-time only.
- Extenuating circumstances affecting the child's welfare or his/her family.
- Children who are siblings of those already with us.
A full admissions policy is available on request. Other nursery policies are available on request or are accessible to view at the Neighbourhood Nursery.